People that live in glass houses..

OH that's OK then.....

When you say like minded, do you mean both muslim? because muslims have a hatred of Jews and are often making derogatory comments about them.
But it must be OK when they are like minded and younger.

I believe he was talking to another
Bloke who was named on the news as well

they both made remarks about Jews ? Including some remark about some one who was tight and did not pay some invoice

He probably forgot about it when complaining about the cricket caper ?

not that bothered one way of the other tbh about what he said about Jews

Not a cricket fan either silly game imo

standing there whilst some one try’s to take yer head off with a missile fc. K that

as the thread title says

people in glass houses ect ect

Sponsored Links
I believe he was talking to another
Bloke who was named on the news as well

they both made remarks about Jews ? Including some remark about some one who was tight and did not pay some invoice

He probably forgot about it when complaining about the cricket caper ?

not that bothered one way of the other tbh about what he said about Jews

Not a cricket fan either silly game imo

standing there whilst some one try’s to take yer head off with a missile fc. K that

as the thread title says

people in glass houses ect ect
Not as daft as driving round in circles for hours

I dunno exactly what he did say about Jews :confused:

Way I see it a lot of there’s anti Jewish comments that have been made by some people all seems to be a load of baloney to me

all this corbyn caper what exactly did he say that was anti Jewish :confused:
He may be a buffoon but he is not a racist

I suspect Mossad are involved in the caper ;) against him and some other party members

load of fuss over nowt imo

does that diminish what he is saying?

It doesn't diminish the wider issue at play of racism in sport or indeed society, but it does dumb down his position slightly, if what he's saying is true and investigations suggest it was, then surely he should know better, the fact he didn't makes him no better than those he is complaining about, and thus should face the same level of condemnation as those he has accused.

having read a lot of what he said it seems quite harrowing experience, but there have been a few holes in some of his statements, Hales dog called Kevin could be called Kevin for any reason, but Rafiq has decided to make an assumption based on weak evidence that it was called so because of racist connotations and David byas whom Rafiq complained about wasn't even at Yorkshire when Rafiq was there having left a long time prior to Rafiq career at Yorkshire, and byas never worked Rafiq, and so rafiq's statement is based on hear say and not actual fact, I don't believe byas and Rafiq worked together (having searched I cannot find an answer)

Does the fact he has apologised excuse his behaviour? It doesn't seem to work for others .. but then others are white..

Sponsored Links
I dunno exactly what he did say about Jews :confused:

Way I see it a lot of there’s anti Jewish comments that have been made by some people all seems to be a load of baloney to me

all this corbyn caper what exactly did he say that was anti Jewish :confused:
He may be a buffoon but he is not a racist

I suspect Mossad are involved in the caper ;) against him and some other party members

load of fuss over nowt imo

Jews are the most persecuted group in the world, their persecution goes back as far medieval times and have been consistently persecuted since..

Yet Jews don't make such a song and dance about it as others, though I think they should they have just as much of a right to,

It doesn’t make any difference

Azeem Rafiq hasn’t done this for personal gain, he is doing it for others.

it is for the overall good for society.

Jews are the most persecuted group in the world, their persecution goes back as far medieval times and have been consistently persecuted since..

that may have been true in the past.

Today, however, in Europe, USA, UK, China and India, Muslims are the target of choice.

The target changes but the sentiments do not.

It doesn’t make any difference

Azeem Rafiq hasn’t done this for personal gain, he is doing it for others.

it is for the overall good for society.
What, making nasty comments about Jews?

Did he 'fes up voluntarily, or was someone digging for dirt?

A lot of digging, obviously. Rule number one for anybody that ever goes public with anything - make all your social media private, delete if required.

Sharing a joke that you found funny 10 years ago can backfire on you, even if when you shared it you didn't interpret it as racist or anti-Semitic. Bit like when somebody posted an anti-capitalist cartoon that was later deemed to be anti-Semitic because the people in the cartoon had large noses.

A lot of digging, obviously. Rule number one for anybody that ever goes public with anything - make all your social media private, delete if required.

Sharing a joke that you found funny 10 years ago can backfire on you, even if when you shared it you didn't interpret it as racist or anti-Semitic. Bit like when somebody posted an anti-capitalist cartoon that was later deemed to be anti-Semitic because the people in the cartoon had large noses.
Well I'm fu**ed then

Well I'm fu**ed then

Most people probably are. When I last went for a new job, well, last 2 times now, I spent a good week cleaning my internet up. Nothing nasty, just things that somebody might object to - anything political, religious, comedy that crosses the line etc. was deleted. Not worth the risk, and nobody actually reads the old crap you post anyway. In fact, probably worth making a habit of purging everything you write every few months.

Sponsored Links
Back