People who don't vote should shut up about politics

is this 'can't cook, won't cook'?? or is it just me?

We can operate in abstract thought, I am sorry that we did not make provisions for those that cannot.
I'll draw you a diagram later.
nice one!:cool:

It's a shame because gasman is quite intelligent and if voiced by someone he got on with he might allow the obvious merit to what I am saying sink in but we are in a situation that he would argue night was day if I said it.

Sponsored Links
Been asked to vote about five times now but I have anounced in my area that I do not vote, Dear God they do'nt give up do they?

One said come to the headquarters we're having a dinner, I declined and said 'I don't vote and I aint having your food', he looked at me as if I was barmy,he then made a quick exit. :D .

TBH I don't like any of the main parties, are the monster raving loony party still around? That would be a great choice for me :eek: .

Sponsored Links
TBH I don't like any of the main parties, are the monster raving loony party still around? That would be a great choice for me :eek: .
Screaming Lord Such died a good few years ago I'm afraid. The loony party died with him, unless I'm very much mistaken

Screaming Lord Such died a good few years ago I'm afraid. The loony party died with him, unless I'm very much mistaken
Well, thats me not voting for sure then, but if they were to be revived then I would reconsider, cos thats what we need to get the country straight , The Raving Loonies. :idea:

is this 'can't cook, won't cook'?? or is it just me?

We can operate in abstract thought, I am sorry that we did not make provisions for those that cannot.
I'll draw you a diagram later.
nice one!:cool:

It's a shame because gasman is quite intelligent and if voiced by someone he got on with he might allow the obvious merit to what I am saying sink in but we are in a situation that he would argue night was day if I said it.

ther's little point saying that i argue with all you say. on occasion i tell you that i think you're arguments are flawed, otherwise i stay out and leave you to ramble on. unlike nuke i don't begin insulting people on a forum simply because i don't agree with their post content.

ther's little point saying that i argue with all you say. on occasion i tell you that i think you're arguments are flawed, otherwise i stay out and leave you to ramble on. unlike nuke i don't begin insulting people on a forum simply because i don't agree with their post content.

Of course, you don't comment on everything I do...but 99% of the time you do it is to disagree. :)

Of course, you don't comment on everything I do...but 99% of the time you do it is to disagree. :)

how did you calculate the percentage.??

how did you calculate the percentage.??

Holistically.

Sponsored Links
Back