Personal identification

Hmmm, You seem to be the master at evading questions ellal. Your either extremely vague with an answer, or more often than not, compound the issue with another question, just as vague as the answer you don't seem to give.
Anyway, to go off at a bit of a tangent here,, The bible teaches us that no one is born innocent. Therefore we are all guilty, in the eyes of the Lord. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Nope - I've answered and you've evaded the fact that the crimes mentioned might not have even taken place...

Linky Linky

Of course one is obviously 'guilty' since they are accused of "carrying an umbrella into the store"....:LOL:

So you and your imaginary friend can believe everyone is guilty if you like - anyone with half a brain knows one is wrong and the other doesn't exist*.... ;)

What about the celebrities, footballers, etc who get caught speeding, parking where they shouldn't and then hire one of these professional lawyer types to get them off on some technicality? IE Nick Freeman (nicknamed Mr Loophole) He specializes in getting people off motoring offences (even when they committed the offence) You trying to tell us these people are innocent? Highly unlikely.
A 'technicality' is actually part of the legal process - otherwise a person could be found guilty merely on heresay - or on the prejudiced views of you or your imaginary friend...

You appear to believe that when a person is charged, they are guilty...And of course the system is perfect, and there are no wrongly accused/convicted people are there... :rolleyes:

*which is which is up to everyone to decide.... :D

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Indeed ,I edited too much - I didn`t read the whole lot though ;)

Back