Personalised registration plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct it is on a ferrari. Haven't seen bag up for a bit but guess it's being held on retention. Used to be on a very old volvo

Sponsored Links
I heard once (who knows if true) that BL planned to call a car the Macro (sounds believable, given Mini and Maxi), but in France it would have sounded an awful lot like "maquereaux". "Drive the new BL mackerel" would have been bad enough, but maquereaux is also slang for pimp.

So the rumours are true.
You are Bobby.
I always thought BL missed a trick in not making a high performance Allegro Vivace, or Allegrissimo.

But then again, given its dynamics, maybe that was a good thing.

Yes, definitely.
French speaker, musical interest...
Would the rally version have been an Allegrississimo? :whistle:

Perhaps the timing was not quite right for that model. :whistle:

And now you're talking to yourself!

Sponsored Links
Didn’t someone recently get chucked off this site for having more than one identity and having a conversation with themselves? Who was that?

Didn’t someone recently get chucked off this site for having more than one identity and having a conversation with themselves? Who was that?
I frequently talk to myself when skiing. Especially once committed to a challenging black run.

I once had an arsehole of a boss who changed the holiday procedure without discussing it with anyone. When I challenged him on it, he claimed that he discussed it with himself!

So the rumours are true.
You are Bobby.

Yes, definitely.
French speaker, musical interest...

And now you're talking to yourself!

Daz / him again in conversation with his self :)

fruit cake
Watch out Captain Nemesis, Inspector Clouseau is on to us. (with his erstwhile assistant, Cato Fong) Let's split up, you go this way, and I'll go ....erm... this way, that'll fool 'em.
We'll meet up again when one of them is ignoring one of us. Oh, he already is, allegedly. In that case, you wait here, and I'll wait .......erm...... here as well, until they go past. One of them won't see me.
Sssh, here they come.

Johnny2007: "there they are!"
transam: "I can only see Captain Nemesis."
Johnny2007: "They're both there!"
transam: "You're seeing things, there's only one there!. Oh, I see what you're getting at, there's only one of them, but you're saying that's both of them."

I might carry on with my little story. I've already thought of the title: The Blind Leading the Blind.

Last edited:
I once had an arsehole of a boss who changed the holiday procedure without discussing it with anyone. When I challenged him on it, he claimed that he discussed it with himself!
Are you sure you weren't looking in the mirror when you challenged him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back