Peterperfection passed away 9th June 2013

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Lynne, Petes (peterperfection) partner. I've seen a few posts mentioning Petes dissapearance. Pete passed away suddenly on 9th June whilst we were on holiday in Mexico. Perhaps he is missed, even by those he gave grief to on the forums, one thing though, he enjoyed the banter with you guys (even Sooey)

May you all continue to enjoy your debates and hopefully learn from somebody

Lynne x

Sponsored Links
Hey Sombrero, I wasn't having a go at Sooey. Pete had banter with him in posts and it's a name that stuck out - no harm meant.. This post was purely to let those who Pete had contact with know of the situ.

Hi, my name is Lynne, Petes (peterperfection) partner. I've seen a few posts mentioning Petes dissapearance. Pete passed away suddenly on 9th June whilst we were on holiday in Mexico. Perhaps he is missed, even by those he gave grief to on the forums, one thing though, he enjoyed the banter with you guys (even Sooey)

May you all continue to enjoy your debates and hopefully learn from somebody

Lynne x
Come on people, who would do a hoax like this.

Sponsored Links
Dear Joe-90, yep Pete was a wind up merchant but this is no hoax.
I only came on here because odd email notifations keep poping up and I read a couple that mention his dissapearance.
empip is right about the obituary. See Pete Gill in either Lancashire Evening Post, Blackpool Gazette or Fleetwood weekly news.

Anyway, now you know where he went

Over & out
Lynne

Yes. That's genuine enough. Pete Gill, Fleetwood.

He mentioned the brick cutting service not that long ago.

I think you 'll find that we are all genuinely sorry for what happened, but he would have expected us to be a little cagey about the news.

We are sorry for your loss and we will remember him fondly (wind-up merchant that he was).

Thanks for letting us know.

Hi

I am newish to this forum so never knew Pete. Sounds like he was a bit of a lad.

please accept my condolences.

regards
John

So sorry to hear your terrible news and thanks for taking the time to let people know.

I only hope he is sharing a cloud with a bunch of stray cats so he can grow to like them :D

im sorry for your loss,and hope you take solace that whether he was liked or not he was a avid member of this forum.

Very sorry to hear this :(

Although I can't recall how much interaction I shared with Peter, I insantly knew when he arrived because of the user name he chose :) (Memories of a certain cartoon from our youth....)

I will miss his name here, but for the family and friends it is a 'hole' which you now have to live with of course.

I sincerely wish you strength and happiniess Lynne. No late family member/partner or friend of mine would want me to be unhappy, or worse... :rolleyes:

So I'm sure Peter would want you to carry on and love life, and celibrate his life, and the life he would want you to enjoy.

So here's to you Peterperfect
food-smiley-004.gif

Love - Tony
action-smiley-010.gif

Hi

I, too, wasn't sure about the validity of this thread but, now that it has been shown not to be a wind-up, I'd like to add my condolences to you as well, Lynne. Sorry for having any doubts.

Sponsored Links
Back