Petrol Driven Washer Drive cleaning Attachment

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a petrol Driven Pressure washer and have used a Turbo Nozzle for cleaning a Block Paved Drive. It is a large drive and takes hours and hours to clean it. There are lots of attachments on the market which are of the 'Pan' type which professional drive cleaners use. I would have thought these types of attachments would be available at Tool Hire outlets, but I can't locate any that hire them. So I am looking at buying one, the range available is big and varied in price ranging from a Karcher 'Farting Machine" attachment at around £50 to professional ones at over £1000. So my question is, has anyone any advice for a reasonably price attachment availability and from which manufacturer, The range is enormous but knowing which is a good product for the domestic user is impossible to determine as the specifications as provided from the suppliers suggest all of them are fantastic which is clearly not the case.

Sponsored Links
None of those attachments will do as good a job as a turbo nozzle in my experience. I know it takes a lot longer but worth doing especially if you are going to seal or reseal imprinted concrete.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back