Pressure Washer Turbo Nozzle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a petrol driven Pressure Washer and want to buy a Turbo Nozzle for it.
Looking at the Web sites for such nozzle there a myriad of these things available, ranging in rice from £2 to £100. The descriptions and images are all very similar and as such all claim to be as good as the next.
Has any one any advice on which would be recommended. It would be for domestic use essentially for cleaning a large (180 sq Mts) Block Paved Drive.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply. I see your point, but the cost is not the real issue.
I want reliability and performance, I don't want to get set up to do the job only to find the Turbo Nozzle fails in 5 minutes.
The descriptions I have read don't give an indication of reliability and performance, as such a £50 unit may be no better than a £2 unit, hence my request for advice, from someone who has experience of these devices.
Thanks anyway

As you said , they all claim to be as good as each other, a higher price does not necessarily mean a better product, but if you do a trial with a cheaper one you would quickly find out if its no use. If you are going to use it on a more frequent basis, then you may be better going to a hire shop, or maybe one of those hand car wash places & seeing if you can find out what they use.

Sponsored Links
I use a Suttner ST357 with my petrol machine.....unbelievably effective on concrete and flags.
Keep yourself and the car well away!
Make sure you get the correct connections to suit your lance, of course.
John :)

Thanks Burnerman - that looks like the very fella I need.
Can you advise on what size is the one to use and what adapter I will need for the 1/4 bsp connection to convert one to a quick release model.
The price of about £35 sounds good, do you have a source of a cheaper supply?.
Thanks again for a great advice.

My own lance is a 'quick coupler' which is essentially a 1/4 BSP thread - around 13mm- which screws into the end of the turbo nozzle itself.
Mine came from Q Washers......see what they can offer. They can supply a nozzle which is compatible with your machines water delivery.
John :)

Sorry to be a Pain John, but could you advice on what Size nozzle would be suitable for Block Paving cleaning.
Suttner ST357 come in sizes 03 to 10. I have no idea what to choose, or should I speak to washers for their advice?

Thanks for your advice John/Burnerman. Bought a Suttner ST357 Turbo Nozzle from qwashers. Brilliant device and qwashers could not have been more helpful. I did have a small problem which Wendy at qwashers sorted out, but she offered a full refund if the small problem was not resolved. they were excellent and very friendly. Thanks again for your advice.
Ian

Sponsored Links
Back