PETROL PRICES RISE AGAIN AND WHERE ARE THE FARMERS?

B

B.O.B DOLE

I told this forum a long time ago that the farmers where being subsadised
and everyone was on my back saying NO THEY ARE NOT so where are the blockades ? They are traitors farmers are well known greedy b******s the only time they employ
people if they are refugees are willing to take £2.00 an hour they are scum. As long as they get subs f**k the rest attitude and what about the haulage companys with there lorrys they dont seem to mind the price rises niether i can smell a rat .there is something going on . Blair and is cronnies are taking the p*** out of us we need a revolustion or a civil war and kick these capitalist b******s out get the gilotine out the blade is getting rusty.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
gotta hold my head/neck in shame for madame G...

I joked about

the "fat faced mongrel farm boys "on 15p an hour..which stopped a disabilty payment some place,but the ***** were ok to farm ..!!"

I dont find it funny an was behind the HAULAGE /OIL STRIKES

If they had kept it til nov , the Govt would give them the world .....

at the moment the oil/haulage /Robin of Sherwood type guys ..HEROS

GOODGUYS....

bliar made them terrorists , an everyone hates

THE FREE UK GUY

democracy now say if 3 guys in a public place your a mob an can be "took down by SWAT"

bliar did what that bitch thatch=***T tried to do..

SORRY ,,, :( :(

Perhaps the farmers can't afford the fuel to go and protest? :LOL:

Or perhaps it is something to do with the fact that farmers use red diesel and hence are not subject to the same road fuel duty that the rest of us are.

Just a thought.

They are too busy coming on here moaning to have time to protest :LOL:

They are Bootifull people, farmers, Really Bootifull :eek:

I re read this again and i dont understand why bob wants the farmers to protest about fuel prices, if they use cheap duty less diesel in their tractors why do they have to protest cause bobs petrols gone up?

AdamW said:
Or perhaps it is something to do with the fact that farmers use red diesel and hence are not subject to the same road fuel duty that the rest of us are.

I know of someone on another forum who fills his car up with red...

Adam_151 said:
know of someone on another forum who fills his car up with red...

He'll eventually get caught. It's not possible to remove traces of red deisel from your tank and HMC&E can and do set up checkpoints randomly around the country. Big fines.
BTW, you can also use central heating oil. :eek:

Adam_151 said:
AdamW said:

I know of someone on another forum who fills his car up with red...

Adam the chances of you being caught are so remote, i suppose its the same for those with no insurence aswell and there is hundreds of thousands of uninsured cars on the road so probably the same with duty less diesel

I read some table on the net somewhere that had the energy content of various fuels. Diesel has more energy per litre than petrol, but heating fuel had about 10% more again than diesel!

So, if you run your car on heating oil, presumably you could increase the oxygen in the mixture and get more power out of the engine and still get the same mpg.

Sponsored Links
Back