phlexiflow shower waste pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Phlexiflow shower waste pump
anyone know how i can fix one of these? The plastic wheel in the pump seems to jam. I have dismantled it, cleaned it and reassembled it but to no avail. the spindle it sits on seems to work but the wheel doesn't. any suggestions please. At £400-500 a pop I don't fancy lashing out on a new one.

Sponsored Links
I've never had one apart, but I am curious to see what's inside - one of my properties has one and I'm not looking forward to when it packs in. What little I can glean from the instructions seems to suggest it has a flexible impeller, and also that it shouldn't run dry.

I'd never seen one till I bought the house which has had a low entry shower cubicle fitted, and then a colleague at work bought a bungalow with the same cubicle and pump - since ripped out and disposed of (given away).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back