Photos

H

harrisonline

As promised earlier in the year I will post some photos of my tiling and new bathroom. How do you go about posting pics? Thanks

Sponsored Links
Thanks for posting the pics. You've made a good job of that.
The only points I would make are that it would have been better to raise the border tiles a touch so that you can see all the border at the window reveals. And the floor seems to slope up at the row next to the bath (but I suppose this will guide water away).
But these are only small points and it looks a good job, well done. :D

Thanks.

The slope that you can see in the photo is not noticeable with the naked eye. There is a tiny one there but its more like an optical illusion with the camera. Honest. LOL

Also. The floor does run out a little bit but my wife didnt want skirting boards. I think this has made it stand out more.

I can see what you mean with the border. I will know for next time. But I'm hoping not to have to do it again for a few years. I have come to the conclusion that I hate cutting tiles.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back