Pic of the week...... Workshop fail!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Today I lost my Snap On spike, scratched head and wondered where I had it last, I used it to remove an airbox on an Audi A6 3.2, outside I go with keys to look and as I open the bonnet it comes to me!! I had dropped spike down side of engine and got side tracked before I could retrieve it!

It sat on one of the cat`s for some of the roadtest and got alittle warm lol!!!

e53f355c.jpg

:evil:

Sponsored Links
That looks like the spike for picking out oil seals......if your luck is in?
I remember leaving a rag under a Sierra (pinto engine) bonnet after a cam change......whipped the new belt straight back off :p
John :)

cant see you getting that under warranty! worst i did recently was leaving magnetic torch stuck under a clio. customer came back next day saying she was worried cos there was an eerie glow coming from under her car at night. lol.

lucky i got me torch back, it was a mac one and no cheap.

dave.

Sponsored Links
done a couple, keys on top of air box, car locked, drop bonnet.....
DOH.
Left spanner under there somewhere, went for a road test, went to change gear, nope, not happening, it had wedged itself in the gear selector.

cant see you getting that under warranty! worst i did recently was leaving magnetic torch stuck under a clio. customer came back next day saying she was worried cos there was an eerie glow coming from under her car at night. lol.

lucky i got me torch back, it was a mac one and no cheap.

dave.

lol you must be the one who serviced my car .

1. Angled small telescopic mirror in engine bay
2. Screwdriver next to wiper arm still there after carwash :eek:
3. Snap on ratchet spanner wedged in radaiter hose

All recovered when misfire fault finding :rolleyes:

Back