Picture of the week!™

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well folks, it's that time of the week again!

Spotted this whilst out and about on my travels.

florry.jpg

Perhaps a vapour proof fitting would have been more suitable :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Hello RF.
:LOL:
Thats got to be the wrong door for that car too !!!! :eek: :LOL:

Ed

Thinking of a garage I needed to check a diesel pump which kept blowing fuses and this is how I found the gland.
It was no more than stuffing gland with steel wires inside the cone rather then trapped between it. Lucky no petrol only diesel. Same job used small generators to work the aircraft lights on the cranes at night rather than use the bigger 750Kva one used for cranes. Because these kept failing the electrical engineer agreed with hire company to hire larger more reliable units. This is what we found.
The MCB was 63A and the blue flex 2.5mm on a building site. I reported it and spent the next 3 weeks changing the flex for 10mm YY cable wish I had kept my mouth shut.

The company has a motto "One in a Million" which was there aim to lose no more than one man hour in one million due to accidents.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back