Piers Morgan, gone up in my estimation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Spoke his mind about minty Markle and resigned rather than be forced to make some kind of politically correct phoney apology.
Unlike most of the phoney media darlings who spout lies and drivel from morning to night.
Said that defending free speech is a hill that he's happy to die on.
Good man Morgan, well done sir.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
defending free speech

Good to hear that he supports Alex Bereford's right to criticise his obsessive campaign of attacks on the Duchess of Sussex.

But he didn't actually say that.

Maybe he only likes to hear the sound of his own voice.

He didn't like Megan because she snubbed him.
Not mad on himself myself, he's a bully. Like most bully's he's a bit of a wâñker. I hate bully's. When I was younger and fitter I'd take great pleasure in humiliating bully's.

However I hope he comes back in some form as I also hate this council Culture.

I like Harry he's a nice person.
I used to like Megan, a beautiful young refreshing girl.
I think she loves Harry but knew she could have him on toast. That's what she's done. She has his balls on toast. She's a bit of a cow.. don't like her.

She's very much in control of herself, I don't believe her mental health claims .
I do fear for Harry however is trapped. I fear he will commit suicide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Piers is a grown up plastic lefty. Now he's made his money, he doesn't have to pannder to anyone.

Wasn't mad on Clarkson (apart from he's a Chelsea man)
Never liked Jim Davidson.
Never liked Donald trump.
I like Lawence Fox and John Cleese

What I do like about them all is they put their head above the wall and are not scared of the queer left that now seems to have such a hold on politics and Holywood.

Sponsored Links
Nasty nasty person...

He should go and shag Katie Hopkins - perfect bed fellows!

Nasty nasty person...

Leve it out - one ellal in this country is enough! Still, won’t be long with the Covid rates dropping before the borders open up and international travel is on the cards again, eh? ;)

Nasty nasty person...

He's very different to Katie Hopkins. He not my cup of tea but he's very balanced. When I say balanced I mean he could do an headstand.

Obsessive attacks eh John.
What the hell are you on about. They left the country due to press intrusion, then make a controversial “interview “ & sell it worldwide.
Why won’t THEY just leave us alone?

Piers Morgan is really an entertainer rather than a Journalist.
The problem is that when he interviews someone the attention is on Piers and not the interviewee or the subject matter.
Its all about ratings, people like to love him or hate him, watching his antics in bullying people with his ranting technique is what attracts a lot of viewers.

What do you expect from left wing newspaper editors?

Come on, you can't turn this into a left v right argument - and, he worked for The Sun and Mail, and voted Conservative in the last general election! That ain't exactly left wing.

Guy is an utter bell end.

Yep, that sums him up. He is employed because he doesn't care what people think about what he says - and happily takes all the blame. Useful for TV producers, less chance of the station being sued for defamation.

Piers Morgan is really an entertainer rather than a Journalist.
The problem is that when he interviews someone the attention is on Piers and not the interviewee or the subject matter.
Its all about ratings, people like to love him or hate him, watching his antics in bullying people with his ranting technique is what attracts a lot of viewers.

Which is why he'll always be a big time journalist/entertainer, whereas, Alex Beresford...............

Sponsored Links
Back