Piers Morgan, gone up in my estimation

He should have been banged up for the lies he told about British troops and the fake photos he published

he endangered there the lives of troops serving abroad and was the cause of vandalism to war graves

Horrible piece of work IMO

Sponsored Links
Piers Morgan is really an entertainer rather than a Journalist.
The problem is that when he interviews someone the attention is on Piers and not the interviewee or the subject matter.
Its all about ratings, people like to love him or hate him, watching his antics in bullying people with his ranting technique is what attracts a lot of viewers.

Bit of a journalistic JK would you say? :LOL:

He should have been banged up for the lies he told about British troops and the fake photos he published

he endangered there the lives of troops serving abroad and was the cause of vandalism to war graves

Horrible piece of work IMO

Hmmmmm, he didn't actually 'tell lies' about British troops, these things happened, we know they did. British troops have since been convicted for the things Morgan accused them of (wrongly in my opinion, we were at war, **** happens). Piers Morgans brother was serving in Basra at the time so he probably had some background knowledge.

The photos were however fake, he was unaware and had supposedly given them to the M.O.D. for verification, he was a newspaper man, if you're given photos like that, it's a story, you go to press.

He was sacked, he took it on the chin, he came back from it much bigger. I'm not a huge fan, I do respect the bloke though.

Sponsored Links
He's your common or garden publicity seeking, attention grabbing greed machine. A male Katie Hopkins if you like without the bankruptcy.
Or, more appropriately, a male Meghan Markle :D

As much as I dislike Morgan, he is successful at creating publicity and he was ITVs biggest household name and they now have a problem trying to find an alternative.

Morgan got lots of media coverage and he managed to get exclusives for the show.

I was disappointed in him, he should have stayed and fought his corner, instead he walked out like a big baby. 0/10

As much as I dislike Morgan, he is successful at creating publicity and he was ITVs biggest household name and they now have a problem trying to find an alternative.

Morgan got lots of media coverage and he managed to get exclusives for the show.
Maybe they should find out if Jeremy Kyle is available.

Morgan could be right about Meghan Markle but he knows Meghan bashing is popular at the moment, as he is competing with the press for attention and ratings, he knows he has to say stuff to wind up the public in order to stay in spotlight.
He seems to have gone too far this time, either by design or accident,.
With populists there is no such thing as bad publicity apparently.

I couldn't stand him until he spoke up against that council who were negligent in the case that little girl was abused and raped. I added him to my twitter feed then found his rants annoying and over the top.
However it(noticed i say it not him) is absolutely right for calling out Megan despite him obviously loving the publicity this is giving him. She's made so many fckups and then to pull the race card out oh my fking god.
Ive challenges in my line of profession interesting at times because my work and how i appear don't quite add up, its just human nature and i found the time i spent blaming everyone else for this ploughed into me, which in turn made me even better.
She walked into the palace as a Royal equivalent from Hollywood and was shocked when she learnt she had to curtsy to the queen etc, went downhill from there. Noone comes over and starts to pick holes in our royal family like that get over yourself.

Didn't take long for Piers to reinvent himself.
He is now posing as Piers the martyr for free speech.
He is doing a Trump, he is standing up against the conspiracy by the politically correct WokeAnostra to destroy free speech.

Sponsored Links
Back