Pipe/Hose for Baxi Boiler Drain Point?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, i need to drain down my baxi 80HE to replace the AVV. I've drained radiators before using a hose pipe but the connection on this drain is tiny!

Can anyone suggest what size rubber tube/hose i can get to fit on the end? As it's relatively close to other pipe work and the PCB so i don't want to make a mess.

Many thanks!

Sponsored Links
Go into a merchants and ask for some u gauge rubber tube it comes in 1 or 2 metre lengths and costs a couple of quid .
But in reality you could just stick a bucket under boiler and catch the water from this as it empties directly out of a hole in bottom of boiler and should not go anywhere near the board

Go into a merchants and ask for some u gauge rubber tube it comes in 1 or 2 metre lengths and costs a couple of quid .
But in reality you could just stick a bucket under boiler and catch the water from this as it empties directly out of a hole in bottom of boiler and should not go anywhere near the board

Many thanks mate. Will probably pick up a tube as i'm at plumb center in the morning to pick up the AVV.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back