Pipework vertically down a wall

14 Mar 2006
Reaction score
West Glamorgan
United Kingdom

I am running some new pipework to a new shower, the pipework needs to drop from the attic, into a stud wall, but my problem is there is a small amount of block wall above the stud wall.

I want all the pipework hidden in the wall, the part in the stud wall will not be a problem, I realise I am going to have to cut a chase for the section that drops down through the small amount of wall.

But is there a special type of ducting I need for pipework or will any old ducting be ok??? The pipework is 22mm OD, what diameter ducting should I use, to allow for expanding and contracting?????

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links