Pipme

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Pipme, I find most of your posts interesting and helpful but one thing puzzles me. Looking at the times of your posts, when do you sleep ? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
At last - another fellow insomniac, how happy to know i am not alone :D
If he is also an alcoholic, drug-addicted, gambler, then we may be twins split at birth. We can sit up all night and chat about The Wolftones ;)

"Oh Paddy Dear, and did you hear the news thats going round,
The Shamrock is forbid by law to grow on Irish ground,
St. Patrick's day we'll keep no more his colour can't be seen,
For there's a bloody law against the wearing of the green."

Sponsored Links
DforDave said:
Pipme, I find most of your posts interesting and helpful but one thing puzzles me. Looking at the times of your posts, when do you sleep ? :LOL:

Oh you are the one - hi.

Sleep ? sleep is a word in the dictionary somewhere between s#it and A chronic infectious disease caused by a spirochete (syph####) .. used that a few times !!
Spirochete = Any of various slender, spiral, motile bacteria of the order Spirochaetales, many of which are pathogenic, causing syphilis, relapsing fever, yaws, and other diseases.
When ? when watching the great sleep inducer ... better than pills ... the old fools lantern !! Unfortunately the old synchro .. doesn't !.. hence the odd late / early post ..... but then I do not have to get up for work .. Gosh how I miss being one of the first on snowy/icy roads, twenty odd miles of A,B and Mo-way.. Always nice to see the gritters hitting the road just after I arrived at work !!
:D :D :D :D :D

TraineeSpark said:
At last - another fellow insomniac, how happy to know i am not alone :D
If he is also an alcoholic, drug-addicted, gambler, then we may be twins split at birth. We can sit up all night and chat about The Wolftones ;)

"Oh Paddy Dear, and did you hear the news thats going round,
The Shamrock is forbid by law to grow on Irish ground,
St. Patrick's day we'll keep no more his colour can't be seen,
For there's a b****y law against the wearing of the green."

Now then, now then ..!
;)

Sorry pipme, i thought you was oirish. Iam getting too old for all this.
In fact,
Janey Mac I'm nearly forty,
I think my hair is starting to grey,
etc, etc.
And for good measure,
Come out you black and tans,
Show your wife how you won medals down in Flanders,
..... to the green and lovely lakes of....
Don't know what it all means mate but i like the tunes.

Back