planning permission

kendor said:
You can build whatever you like on your land WITHOUT planning permission and WITHOUT the consent of your neighbours

Just get a job as a politician first.
No good to me, I'm not good at lying.

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
You can build whatever you like on your land WITHOUT planning permission and WITHOUT the consent of your neighbours
-------------- a theatrical pause --------
Just get a job as a politician first.

If you are on a politician's pay and expenses, you can, and probably would be discriminatory about where you live ... strangely enough, probably well clear of neighbours.

Here is one for the pot, and if you are an ex member of the cabinet, by a number of years, ... with portfolio offshore ... You will have two heavily armed policemen and at least one vehicle, in attendance 24 hrs a day .... which is then rather nice for the neighbours ... If there are any !!
A bind for the tax payer !!

P

I live near, and used to live nearer chequers (the PM's country residence) amazingly, there is no chance of getting planning permission here. Nor indeed Dorneywood, the country residence of the deputy PM. Thank god (or the government) I live in leafy bucks.

I recall someone building a bungalow without permission near to where I once lived - they didn't have permission so were told to take it down. What they did was bury the building (it was a bungalow) and then applied..

There's so much to learn from such genius!

Mind, they were refused second time too.. and told to dig it up and knock it down by the council..

Sponsored Links
Should have put a horse and caravan on site .. sorry I mean a Merc and luxury trailer !! ... Would have got PP no probs, If not near any local councilers, magistrate or Judge's property.

P

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back