PLASMA V LCD WHICH IS THE BEST

B

BOB.DOLE

Iam thinking of buying a big tv 42 min to 50 inch do you know any good deals at the mo and what in your opinon is good

Sponsored Links
markie said:
Go to the picture's it's cheeper. :LOL: ;) ps and a bigger screen. ;)
]

cant get out of it markie the wife is barking all the time got a 32 widescreenat mo its a dino need to upgrade gives me more time on the net if i keep the dragon tamed.

LCD price is coming down all the time. Better technology. More efficient too IIRC.

Sponsored Links
BOB.DOLE said:
markie said:
Go to the picture's it's cheeper. :LOL: ;) ps and a bigger screen. ;)
]

cant get out of it markie the wife is barking all the time got a 32 widescreenat mo its a dino need to upgrade gives me more time on the net if i keep the dragon tamed.

:LOL: i suppose when the boss gives an order you've got to obay. :LOL: ;)

crafty1289 said:
LCD price is coming down all the time. Better technology. More efficient too IIRC.

well crafty i need one before crimbo seen a few on e bay 50 went for £1300 not bad but looking for something aropund a grand 50in or £600
42 in

ch427 said:
http://www.digitaldirectuk.com/dd3/index.asp
Digital Direct UK | Widescreen TV, DVD, Hi-Fi, Camcorders, Home Cinema, HD Ready

nice to know their is still a few brains left on this forum thanks ch4

what i would like to know is how much are they going abroad no dobt we are being charged double as usual.

Bear in mund - as usual you get what you pay for (usually), also check the warranty situation, what if it packs up - do they send an engineer with a replacement incase they cant fix it (which they wont do onsite anyway probably) or do you need to package it in the original box and send it back - and be without a telly for weeks.
Theres still a lot of the "old" plasmas with no phaseshift - so are liablt to plasma burn - where you end up with a sky logo permanently on your screen etc. These are usually the cheaper ones.

I have a plasma no probs yet at 12 moon old, i would also like to hear the answer to the opening question, which is better, Lcd or Plasma ??

Sponsored Links
Back