Plasterboard Stud / wiring wall finder

And horizontally in line with those, and in corners, and across the top of the wall.

Personally, I’ve found these things not bad for detecting cables and pipes but pretty useless for finding wooden studs. Tapping to find the less-hollow bits, and using a magnet to find nails/screws, and confirming by drilling small holes, is much more reliablw.
It's the wires really I'm more concerned about and like you've mentioned there's more instances to be added than what has previously been mentioned on here hence why I personally would not take any precautions.

Sponsored Links
It's the wires really I'm more concerned about and like you've mentioned there's more instances to be added than what has previously been mentioned on here hence why I personally would not take any precautions.
You should always take precautions ;))
upload_2020-11-12_18-54-20.png

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back