plastering course

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where would I find out about a local plastering course??
Would my local college over such a thing! (are they open to us girlies?)

All our walls are soft and when you take off the wall paper the plaster falls off in HUGE chunks. :evil:
I did do the bathroom wall but couldn't get the plaster on with the trowel thingy so used my hands and then used the wet trowel to smooth it (a little!! :oops: ) I have a very 'artistic' bathroom wall!! :D

I would love to be able make a better job of it!

( I did fix my electrics yesterday, with a lot of help from you guys! so maybe I could do the plastering too!)

Sponsored Links
Thank you for the link.
That place is a bit too south for me up here in Lancashire!
I will do a google search and see what it throws back!
Thanks again :)

manchester college of building sounds like the place you should contact. i did my training there and there was a girl there then and i'm going back some years. they do the full training course there which you are not after but a call to them may give you some ideas of who to contact.
dj.

Sponsored Links
-dj- said:
manchester college of building sounds like the place you should contact. i did my training there and there was a girl there then and i'm going back some years. they do the full training course there which you are not after but a call to them may give you some ideas of who to contact.
dj.

Dont you mean I did my training there, and there, was a girl there then!!!!! (but now I'm a man) and i'm going back some years....... you need to add your apostrophes more carefully d.j. so that we understand you fully. :D

legs-akimbo said:
-dj- said:
dj.

Dont you mean I did my training there, and there, was a girl there then!!!!! (but now I'm a man) and i'm going back some years....... you need to add your apostrophes more carefully d.j. so that we understand you fully. :D
look at the time of the post robbo, far to early for me so i wasn't in the swing of things. any way i stand corrected.
dj.

Was not taking the P really mate I understood what you meant as it was perfectly clear in your original post........ I was just adding a couple of commers to it myself so it read a little diffrently as to imply you were a girl at college back then..... sorry just my little joke , well I got it!!! ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back