Plastering Internal : External Wall.

no probs Newb ;)

i agree, manufacturers guidelines are the best place to start and this is obviously where Greg is getting most of his theory from, what he is lacking is the experience of the experienced which is why he's getting a bit confused as some of the info we are giving him is contradicting what he has been told at college. (correct me if i'm wrong)

suggest we keep in mind Greg's position and help him understand WHY we give such info, i remember when i first hit the forums, scary it was too, didn't want to ask too many questions and certainly not any that would make me look stupid, but asking many questions will be his quickest route to success, there could be a good pro in the making!

Sponsored Links
...and once you get intot he real world Greg you'll have loads of questions on pricing jobs VERY IMPORTANT that is too! ;)

Thanks alot everyone for all the replies.

(This is Greg20 by the way - my new name is Gregory20, as my account got de activated earlier by a stupid relative of mine, so i made a new one).

Thanks trowelmonkey for bigging me up haha, your spot on.

He who asks a question is a fool for 5 minuites . But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever.

Like i said i always ask loads of questions, even if i know the answer to something, i always like hearing what other people have to say.

So bonding can be used on backrounds that arnt low suction if its prepped right. I would never have guessed!

But now i know.

Thanks everyone.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back