Plastering over inside wall treated with Thompsons WaterSeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peaps told us in a different thread he's not a Brit tradesman. Dunno where he learned his stuff but it wasn't in the UK.
dont matter where hes from joe all numptys are the same no matter where they come from

But but you still can't explain your method away, poor poor cowboy.
your chasing shadows numpty nuts, youve already proved for a spread of 24 years you dont know that much, and coming out with the staments in the last post prove you know jacksh1t your not worthy of anymore of my time

It's clear you are unable to explain away your bad advice on this one. But If you think spelling is anything to do with plastering you are thicker than one thought.

P.S our family company also has a large property management side to it as well. 263 houses, 32 mine ;)

My grandfather still works with us (79) and so does my dad. My second home is worth a touch more than 500,000. Not bad for a numpty.

By the way, the world is very small and Ports is a small place. My brother who is in the Navy lives down there, tells me you have done some bad jobs in the area...?

Got a bit of a s h i t rep I'm told. Didn't take much asking around.

You Polish?
it wasent me that commented on your poor grammar it was darrington numnuts btw i dont work in portsmouth so your numty brother got that wrong i bet he frequents all the gay bars down here, being in the navy and all batting for the other side, and what do i care how gay your bro is not a lot really its up to him if he wants to stand under the guildhall clock touting for buisness, the truth is you should have gave spreading up ages ago giving cr@p advice like that nothing you can say impresses me so now we know your a property management house basher not a real spread

Sponsored Links
has a large property management side to it as well. 263 houses, 32 mine ;)

My grandfather still works with us (79) and so does my dad. My second home is worth a touch more than 500,000. Not bad for a numpty.
wow look averyone he has 32 houses to house bash wow how amazing, good on yer grandad though good to see him still going how many houses has he messed up?

Peaps told us in a different thread he's not a Brit tradesman. Dunno where he learned his stuff but it wasn't in the UK.
dont matter where hes from joe all numptys are the same no matter where they come from

But but you still can't explain your method away, poor poor cowboy.
your chasing shadows numpty nuts, youve already proved for a spread of 24 years you dont know that much, and coming out with the staments in the last post prove you know jacksh1t your not worthy of anymore of my time

It's clear you are unable to explain away your bad advice on this one. But If you think spelling is anything to do with plastering you are thicker than one thought.

P.S our family company also has a large property management side to it as well. 263 houses, 32 mine ;)

By the way, the world is very small and Ports is a small place. My brother who is in the Navy lives down there, tells me you have done some bad jobs in the area...?

Got a bit of a s h i t rep I'm told. Didn't take much asking around.

You Polish?
it wasent me that commented on your poor grammar it was darrington numnuts btw i dont work in portsmouth so your numty brother got that wrong i bet he frequents all the gay bars down here, being in the navy and all batting for the other side, and what do i care how gay your bro is not a lot really its up to him if he wants to stand under the guildhall clock touting for buisness, the truth is you should have gave spreading up ages ago giving cr@p advice like that nothing you can say impresses me so now we know your a property management house basher not a real spread

That would explain the the listed pub crap you came out with then...? I made a call to a friend at EH and you had no involvment with them AT ALL :LOL: :LOL: Might have something to do with the Grade2 listed building thathad 75% fire damage to the ground floor? Knowing how these things work helps alot when you are trying to blag your way through.

No you didn't comment on my poor grammar but you did comment on the post where the correct spelling of terylene was likened to me not knowing about it because I can't spell it :rolleyes:

I would go back to learning how to skim, you should start putting two coats on or at least lay it down with a fresh mix, looks **** poor and when painted brings out all the fat mark. I would go out and invest on some lighting equipment mate, you skimming is poor.

As for property management well yes we have invested in property, the girls look after that side of it. We own a large restoration company based in the UK and Paris :LOL:

We are phoned on almost a daily basis by EH for advice after people like you go in with your PVA and gypsum plasters.

I will put you on the spot. I will invite you to join us on our latest listed build project. I will pay ALL your expences, give you the wage you earn now plus 5% and you can stay at our home. If you like you can stay on as this job is going to take at least 2 years. Put your float where your mouth is...

:cool:

We can even make it a feature project for this forum with picture and video.

Sponsored Links
has a large property management side to it as well. 263 houses, 32 mine ;)

wow look averyone he has 32 houses to house bash wow how amazing, good on yer grandad though good to see him still going how many houses has he messed up?

Oh he has messed up alright, we all do, some are just ****y at admitting it ;)

Saying that he hasn't in my lifetime :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back