Plastering / Rending a cinderblock outside wall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I'm new to the forum and not at all a handywoman! I live in a French island in the South Pacific (temperature at the moment around 25° in the daytime).
I've got a cinderblock wall separating my place from my neighbour's and want to paint it to improve the look of the garden. So far I know that I have to literally "throw" the fairly liquid rendering mixture on the wall, let it dry then cover the wall with a second coat. What sort of tools do I need and does anyone have any useful hints for someone who has a project but has never done this before! I'd be very grateful for any help.

Sponsored Links
Hi,

This question is probably best asked in the Plastering and Rendering Forum.

I'm sure the Mods will move it there for you soon, but if you want to move it yourself, just add a line saying you initially posted in the wrong forum to avoid any issues with double posting. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back