Plastic surgery, I mean come on!

Michael Jackson

Examples of taking cosmetic surgery to extremes and ending up looking a complete fruit cake imo

MJ's skin turning white 'might' have been a genuine skin pigment issue, I have a few similar areas of skin - difference being, that mine only show up, in the summer, when my skin gets sunburned.

Sponsored Links
MJ used to be a black man with, he claimed, light patches

He chose to change his basic colour.

Who can forget when Leslie Ash (the once so fit bird out of Quadrophenia) got her trout pout. She looked like some bottom feeding sea creature. A pretty face destroyed by a surgeon.

Re: the comments about Katie Price I have yet to work out why she is famous. She doesn't act, doesn't sing, yes she did star in a low budget blue film where all orifices were filled several times. I don't think she is pretty at all. Rather equine features (that means horsey Crystal Plums my owd). Apart from that I have no idea why she is famous. I will say one thing about her though. She is a good mum to that disabled son of hers. He must be a real handful and she's always stood by him.

Poor Wacko Jacko. He was so frightened of his father when he was a kid and throughout his life he would be physically sick with anxiety when his dad was near him. I think there was more than just physical, violent abuse. Probably explains his penchant for small boys when he was an adult. I don't like watching Home Alone because Macaulay Culkin is in it. That poor wee kid spending all those nights at Jacko's house.

Sponsored Links
Never (as far as I know) in the flesh. Stood talking to girl in a local boozer I knew for years, once asked me to give her ‘enhanced’ boobs a feel, so I obliged. All very clinical at the time.:sneaky:

Fake tits look awful. Some look like a joke. And what about this new trout pout and fillers thing all the girls are going for. Hideous. Lashings of slap, horrendous lips, hideous face disfigurements. Just one big horror movie out there.

You may as well lovingly caress a water filled balloon, or two

Turkey teeth are a laugh, looks like they belong to Mr Potato head.
mr-p-reflected.jpg

I saw something the other day on TV, where they dissolve and remove the lip fluid, pumped into the lips. Apparently, the fluid can spread more than intended, which then causes the lips to produce the duck-bill look. The removal, depended upon the actual fluid used, and it seems was an incredibly painful process.

Re: the comments about Katie Price I have yet to work out why she is famous. She doesn't act, doesn't sing, yes she did star in a low budget blue film where all orifices were filled several times. I don't think she is pretty at all.
She is famous for being completely vulgar, foul-mouthed, obnoxious and indecent, and for having made a good living out of all that. That's what the people want!

I watched a documentary about her recently; she was a very pretty girl at the start before she started getting all the cosmetic surgery, she didn't need any alterations at all.

Vitiligo is real. Whether MJ actually had it will always be open to pointless debate. But it is a very distressing condition, particularly for women

I saw something the other day on TV, where they dissolve and remove the lip fluid, pumped into the lips. Apparently, the fluid can spread more than intended, which then causes the lips to produce the duck-bill look. The removal, depended upon the actual fluid used, and it seems was an incredibly painful process.
Something like this, old boy?

0_PAY-I-have-the-worlds-BIGGEST-lips-now-I-want-the-biggest-CHEEKBONES.jpg

Vitiligo is real. Whether MJ actually had it will always be open to pointless debate. But it is a very distressing condition, particularly for women

Perfectly true and a genuine condition, that anyone one can suffer from. There was a bald guy on some TV program the other day, his entire head and neck was very black, except his face where the pigment had gone leaving him very white faced, with a very ragged edge to where the white joined the black.

I have a couple of small areas of vitiligo on my forearms, but they only show in summer, when the general surrounding skin becomes slightly brown from the sun.

MJ's skin turning white 'might' have been a genuine skin pigment issue, I have a few similar areas of skin - difference being, that mine only show up, in the summer, when my skin gets sunburned.
Wasn't just his colour though, if just a skin condition, his face would still have been the same shape. His nose looked awful by the end.

Wasn't just his colour though, if just a skin condition, his face would still have been the same shape. His nose looked awful by the end.

No different to masses if other celebs. Look at Jackie Stallone: thanks to her “work”, she doesn’t look a day older than 140.

1677247615024.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back