Plastic surgery, I mean come on!

Sponsored Links
Cosmetic surgery is very prevalent nowadays but years ago it was a little bit taboo and anyone who had it would not mention it, it was kept hush-hush.

Now that there are so many people having Botox nobody raises an eyebrow about cosmetic surgery anymore.

I have never been out with anyone who has had a boob job. Come to think of it, no one I've been out with has even worn makeup. They preferred a natural look and so do I.

Cosmetic surgery is very prevalent nowadays but years ago it was a little bit taboo and anyone who had it would not mention it, it was kept hush-hush.

Now that there are so many people having Botox nobody raises an eyebrow about cosmetic surgery anymore.
Plastic surgery has been around since we've had wars aircraft and fire.

Sponsored Links
I walked past her in the North lanes in Brighton years ago - just after she got out of the jungle.

She looked ok back then, she is surprisingly petite, not very tall - mind you she was a weird shade of orange.
I also spotted her in Chessington World of adventures a few years back, flanked by security guards. I thought she was a "do as you likey" caught robbing people. As you say very petite and orange. Also has large bald spots on her head where the hair extensions had pulled her natural hair out. She looked a right mess.

That's a story to the first ever fake tits I felt.

I have never been out with anyone who has had a boob job. Come to think of it, no one I've been out with has even worn makeup. They preferred a natural look and so do I.

You talking about the guys you been out with? Lol

Well, I've been for nights out with blokes who have worn makeup!

But never dated a woman who wore makeup or had plastic boobs.

Natural is best.

Didn’t one of the remainers on here have a bum'ole transplant? I heard it didn’t work out - the bum'ole rejected him.

Going OTT with Cosmetic surgery

Michael Jackson

Than there was some other pop singer bloke pete burns ??? Think that was his name

Examples of taking cosmetic surgery to extremes and ending up looking a complete fruit cake imo

Sponsored Links
Back