Plastic surgery, I mean come on!

Sponsored Links
Never turn down an invited feel, just don't do it to the wife's sister! :whistle:

Andy
I once slapped Mrs Motties mums arse by mistake years ago when she was bending over to pick up one of our kids. The minute my hand hit her arse and she screamed, Mrs Mottie walked into the room. I was well confused - I thought I had my hand on her arse but I was looking at her coming into the room at the same time! That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I'm just glad I didn't goose her at the same time. :eek:

I walked past her in the North lanes in Brighton years ago - just after she got out of the jungle.

She looked ok back then, she is surprisingly petite, not very tall - mind you she was a weird shade of orange.

I see her in Chicagos a good few years back. She was going out with Ace the Gladiator.. my mate had seen her in Magaluf the week previouse. As I walked out of the toilet she was walking in. I said was you in Magaluf last week... she smiled and said yes...... " I thought I recognised you" I said. I was told to fnck off...... :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Can't stand girls/women who think the way to attract a man is with massive boobs, an arse like Jo-Lo and a body colour that looks as though she has been tango'ed. And whats with this eye make up that they spread big black lines around them and in a point somewhere in the region of their ears??????
Give me a girl who is her natural self, uses make up sparingly and is confident at being herself. These girls are quite often very intelligent but also like to have fun.

Can't stand girls/women who think the way to attract a man is with massive boobs, an arse like Jo-Lo and a body colour that looks as though she has been tango'ed. And whats with this eye make up that they spread big black lines around them and in a point somewhere in the region of their ears??????
Give me a girl who is her natural self, uses make up sparingly and is confident at being herself. These girls are quite often very intelligent but also like to have fun.

Ugh, amen brother, that JLo, fake fake fake I wouldn't give her the time of day!

Jennifer-Lopez-sexy-hottest-photos-hot-images-9.jpg

i have never ever liked fake its a 100% turn off and that includes katy price

years ago i respected her for going through the "adult industry" getting completely ferked up but coming out the other side almost in control rather than chewed and spat out
i watched her other series but started watching the mansion diy thing and had to stop watching as i was concentrating on her body butchering rather than what she had to say :(:(
its a real shame as i wanted to watch harveys progress but i am now unable to do so

Sponsored Links
Back