Plastic to cast iron guttering

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wondering if anyone's got any ideas. Got the job of connecting new plastic guttering onto the neighbors existing cast guttering. i know there's adaptors for it. The only problem being is the neighbours existing cast iron guttering is 150mm wide. Wanting to change the other one to 150mm plastic as the original is 150mm cast. So looking at an adaptor that's 150mm plastic to 150mm cast. Had no joy so far. its usually joining to 114mm plastic etc.

Just wondering if anyone had any ideas.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
I would put one inside the other about 6" bolt it and mastic
it with a geocell 201 polyurathane or similar if you cant find a specific union. the cast would need a good wire brushing first.

Cheers catlad reckon that's what I,ll have to do with it. Been looking for days...but so far no union seems to be available for it. should be able to get a Solid fix using the method above tho. Thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back