Playing A Round

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
J

Johnmelad502

The Stranded Irishman

One day an Irishman, who had been stranded on a deserted island for over 10 years, saw a speck on the horizon.

He thought to himself, "It's certainly not a ship" As the speck got closer & closer, he began to rule out even the possibilities of a small boat or a raft.

Suddenly there strode from the surf a figure clad in a black wet suit. Putting aside the scuba tanks & mask & zipping down the top of the wet suit stood a drop-dead gorgeous blonde!

She walked up to the stunned Irishman & said to him, "Tell me, how long has it been since you've had a good cigar?" "Ten years," replied the amazed Irishman.

With that, she reached over & unzipped a waterproof pocket on the left sleeve of her wet suit & pulled out a fresh package of cigars and a lighter.
He took a cigar, slowly lit it, & took a long drag. "Faith & begorrah," said the castaway, "that is so good! I'd almost forgotten how great a smoke can be!" "And how long has it been since you've had a drop of good Bushmill's Irish Whiskey?" asked the blonde. Trembling, the castaway replied, "Ten years."

Hearing that, the blonde reached over to her right sleeve, unzipped a pocket there & removed a flask and handed it to him. He opened the flask & took a long drink. " 'Tis nectar of the gods!" shouted the Irishman.
" 'Tis truly fantastic!!!"

At this point the gorgeous blonde started to slowly unzip the long front of her wet suit, right down the middle. She looked at the trembling man & asked, "And how long has it been since you played around?"

With tears in his eyes, the Irishman fell to his knees & sobbed, "Jesus, Mary & Joseph! Don't tell me that you've got golf clubs in there too!"

Sponsored Links
Back