please dont phone me on a Sunday about macerator toilets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
especially landlords/

that's all.

well ok a bit more

you make me feel guilty but look here i work too many hours as it is have a lovely family whom i neglect.

You have allowed some idiot to fit you the worst invention on earth and you want to disturb my peace so i can relieve you of the burden.

that's why.

Take my advise now don't have one fitted.

Sponsored Links
Well at least not until he has finished his solar installation next year!

:D :D :D
i might get desperate for work but I'll never expose myself to that experience again.

Landlords who want to cram people into their buildings by way of saniflows can clear their own.

Was 4 years ago my dreadful experience with one after which i have always gladly suggested they wait until Monday morning (because they 100% always want one of these objects designed in the pit of plumber Hell unblocked on a weekend without exception.) Call the manufacturer and ask who their engineer is for the area.

Buying one? Get a diving suit at the same time and hang it in the room with it. Use lino on the floor where it lives and if en-suite lino the bedroom and plastic bed covers. Take regular antibiotics and you should be covered for every situation except the leaking pipe in the loft above.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back