Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks to some great advice on this forum I have changed the following parts :

Suprima PCB (ebay job)
OH Stat
Thermistor
Motorised 3-port Valve

BUT.... I am still getting the 'lock-out' problem after the boiler has been in use for abour 30 mins or so. It is strange, it works perfectly when cold but it seems to lock-out once it has been running for about 30 mins. I have tried adjusting boiler temp control and thermostat but alas nothing. Does anyone have any ideas what is going on?

Forgot to add - Once the boiler is warm and it locks-out it wont reset and simply locks-out again immeditately unless I leave it for 10 mins or so......

Cheers!

Sponsored Links
Your problem is in the second line of your post.... :LOL:

Ebay sell top notch stuff for boilers so it couldnt be the PCB, no way someone would sell a dodgy board on ebay?

;)

So if its the PCB, why does it work perfectly for so long and then not? i.e why would usage and or heat affect a PCB? I find it hard to believe that I would be experiencing the same fault by swapping out the same board from a different supplier???

Sponsored Links
The board could be from the same manufactured batch. Just a thort

id get sum1 out to look at it, but if i wa to guess either the pcb, pump, or the pump over-run not wired in

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back