Please Help!! My boiler is not working...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Waking up this morning, I went to the digital device thing attached to the wall next to the immersion boiler and pressed "Boost" for an hours worth of water. It then made the usual noise when water is being heated (I assume), but after waiting two hours the water is still cold. It's also as if there is no water in the tank. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing and we have been living in the flat for just two weeks. I did select the "Always On" button to see if that would make any difference, but still no hot water (or no water at all, except from cold water from taps). There is a T&P valve, which I have no idea what it does. The boiler is an Aztec/Trianco and the immersion tank is Biasi. Above and beside the tank are two small tanks; one with Zilmet on the side and the other with Watts. Please, any help will be greatly appreciated. I think it's just that there is no water in the tank?

Sponsored Links
Employ a gas engineer, don't go messing around with stuff that'll just make things worse. Ask friends/family/work colleagues for a recommendation.

If you are renting the flat, contact your landlord pronto! If you own it, do as Freddy says.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back