Please review the design

I would think the Worcester's internal vessel would probably do, but it would be easy to leave a tapping on the heating return to retrofit an extra one if needed. Would also double as you boiler drain point.

Sponsored Links
Hi All!

Design diagram has been updated.

-) Expansion vessel is added
-) Condensate drain changed to an optimal route

Pipework diagram has been added. Further comments are appreciated.

Q1.Is it correct approach to use 22mm when it goes to more than one radiator and then split it to 15mm to each radiator

Q2. Can I use same return 22m for both zones when it make sense. E.g. when pipes go to the front of the house?

Thanks

OK, getting very jealous at your ability to use Visio. How the hell do you get those pipe crossovers.... I have Visio 2010 Pro and frankly it is getting rrreeaaallly annoying. :p

Oh, and 22mm for your house is fine. Branch off to individual, even two rads in 15mm. Rough rule of thumb (in old money) 6kW off 15mm.

I have added wiring diagram which I created based on the diagrams available on the Internet, manufacture installation guides and comments from this forum.

My main question is the boiler control (demand) done correctly?

Please comment.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back