Please tell me what these screws are called

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

I'm trying to find these screws that join ikea cupboards together. Does anyone know if they can be bought elsewhere and if so what they are called?

Ideally I would prefer them countersunk but these would suffice. I've had a search through screwfix but couldn't find anything.

Thanks for any help.

Janski

Sponsored Links
They're for joining kitchen cabinets together and can be bought at B&Q or screwfix. At B&Q you'll find them in the kitchen accessories depart rather than with the rest of the screws etc.

Or go to Ikea and say you need more of them like I did expecting to pay a few quid for a pack. However they insisted I take them for free. They keep them at the returns bit along with other bits and pieces incase some are missing from you purchases.
:eek:
:D

Sponsored Links
Free you say? Even better!

Thanks for the answers. Inter-screws seem to be the name to look for though after looking around they seem to also be called book screws and chicago screws...

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back