Plinth Heaters

Apologies @NewhouseOldhouse , didn't mean to jump all over your post like that.

Plinth heaters are great when installed by someone that knows them and knows their requirements and their suitability for the space they will inhabit. They can be great as a primary heat source or to heat the pets :LOL: and again work as convectors but unless they are properly sited then they can struggle with larger spaces on their own and really need more than 1 in all but the smaller of spaces or as a supplementary heat source.

Ideally they need some automation too, not sure if that one is auto sensing or not, a lot of them are and fire up as part of the CH when the system warms up. You may also need a remote TRV or the kitchen on it's own zone so the supply shuts down once satisfied and shuts the fan off.

Sponsored Links
They can be great as a primary heat source or to heat the pets :LOL:
Mate I can hear mine kicking in, but if I was deaf I would still know, as the dog hears it and lays in front of it and stares at me as if to say dare move me then , one day I will set to to cold air and he will bite me :LOL::LOL::LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back