Pls Help. No hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I have an Ideal Isar HE35 installed the heating seems to be working fine although the display doesn't show this all that changes is the pilot light, the only thing that shows on the display is a line with a dot underneath.

I've made sure the pressure is at 1.5 but I'm not getting any hot water, the only time I get hot water is when I first turn the heating up the first couple of seconds through the tap the water is hot but then goes cold. The boiler doesn't even try to ignite for hot water.

Please help its bank holiday and I have a poorly baby at home could do with getting fixed asap but thought i'd check if something simple before I have to pay a fortune which I do not have :((((

Thanks in advance, desperate mom!

Sponsored Links
I don't have any experience with Ideal Isars, other than carrying redundant ones to the skip in the course of replacement.

But from your description this does not sound like a repair you are going to be able to do yourself. NB: There is no pilot light on this boiler.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, there is a little round light I assumed this was when the boiler was kicking in and out, maybe jut a light to show boiler is on?

It was already fitted in our new build when we moved in, just what we need on a bank holiday! :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back