Plug for Belfast Sink

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have fitted an old (School) Belfast sink and it doesn't have an overflow. To avoid my son flooding the place when he puts his dirty rugby kit in it, is it possible to still get tall, hollow plugs which I have seen in industrial sinks. If so please could somebody tell me what they are called and where I might be able to find one??

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Try a piece of 40mm waste pipe for size.

Theres a couple of millimetres difference between pushfit and solvent weld pipe - if one doesn't fit, the other might.

A couple of turns or so of PVC tape around the end, stretched tight as it's wound on, may help make it a snug fit.

The ones your referring to will be vulcathene wastes designed for laboratory sinks.

tall, hollow plugs which I have seen in industrial sinks. If so please could somebody tell me what they are called and where I might be able to find one??

Thanks
Standing Overflow - -Google ;)

Sponsored Links
Nah, that`s the queue @ the Jobcentre Plus - ask Dangermouse :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back