Plumbase stopped supplying Suregraft baths?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need bog standard 1700 x 700 straight baths for rentals - they will be also used for showering so need to go for reinforced.

So I was checking plumbase and they don't seem to stock suregraft anymore?

I bought an L shape bath just over a year ago and everything seems fine - it was reinforced.

Have prices gone up for sanitaryware / baths? It seems so but I might be wrong.

I came across this.

https://www.qssupplies.co.uk/bathroom-furniture-shower-taps/162200.htm

Essential Bromley Quartz Rectangular Single Ended Bath 1700 x 700mm

The durable Lucite acrylic construction with reinforced Quartz coating has powerful heat-retention properties which safeguard against heat loss to give a long and enjoyable bathing experience. It is given additional strength and rigidity due to the encapsulated baseboard.

The price isn't bad at £225.

Sponsored Links
Suregraft was just Plumbase's rebrand of another manufacturers bath. I'm pretty certain they were made by Trojan, with the reinforced ones being Trojancast. Not come across the bath you've linked to but I can say that the similarly shaped Trojancast Solarna is excellent and very well priced.

Yes, everything has gone up recently. A perfect storm of Brexit and Covid. If you think it's bad with sanitaryware you're only at the tip of the iceberg - copper pipe and building materials like sand & cement have gone up as much as 40% this year

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back