Plumbers hoarding the fuel?

I wonder what communist country you think you are living in.
You do realise that your grandchildren and their children will carry on paying out for corporate and personal greed unless something changes, don't you?

They'll also be paying out for the workshy...

Now here's a bedtime story you could tell, starting with...

'Once upon a time there were people who used the system to unfairly make loads of money and pass on the debt to future generations'

Of course you'll have to swerve the 'were you involved in that' question!

Sponsored Links
I wonder what communist country you think you are living in. Perhaps you could give up some of that alleged £950k (and allegedly still rising) pension pot/investments/currencies you were bragging about recently to help those least able to pay, comrade Ellal?

I'm sure some of the retired motor mechanics who were quick to hold their hands out will be equally quick to pay whatever additional taxes are levied in future.

No doubt they complained bitterly about living in a "communist country" that subsidised them to walk the dog.

If the money was always good enough then there would not be a shortage of drivers.
I heard an ex-driver on the radio the other day, who had jacked it in not just because of pay, and those reasons are still there and not ameliorated by pay. He said he could now earn over £50K/year. But hardly ever be home, have to sleep in his cab, cook on a camping stove at the side of the road, wash in service area toilets.....

No thanks was his verdict.

I'm sure some of the retired motor mechanics who were quick to hold their hands out will be equally quick to pay whatever additional taxes are levied in future.

No doubt they complained bitterly about living in a "communist country" that subsidised them to walk the dog.
What on Earth are you talking about - I pay every penny of tax due on mine and my company’s earnings and profits. Not a penny more, not a penny less and that entitles my company the same 'handouts' as every other company in the land. You’d know that if you weren’t too busy driving the length and breadth of the country.

Sponsored Links
You do realise that your grandchildren and their children will carry on paying out for corporate and personal greed unless something changes, don't you?
And yours - assuming you haven’t taken them out of the country like you said you were going to. (y)

What on Earth are you talking about

As I said.

As I said.

What additional taxes will be levied in the future then? Let me know as I might be a retired motor mechanic one day and I can put some of my furlough money aside to pay for them.

I heard an ex-driver on the radio the other day, who had jacked it in not just because of pay, and those reasons are still there and not ameliorated by pay. He said he could now earn over £50K/year. But hardly ever be home, have to sleep in his cab, cook on a camping stove at the side of the road, wash in service area toilets.....

No thanks was his verdict.

Don't t blame him. JP Was right these drivers and others need better working conditions.

Sponsored Links
Back