Plumbers Merchant question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do plumbers merchants sell end feed fittings individually? I have a small weep from a pipe under my bath, it is from a solder tee, which goes into 15mm from 22 at one end. I have never bought fittings from a merchants before. :oops:

I basically need some 22mm copper pipe (about a metre), a 22mm tee, 22mm elbow and 15-22mm straight reducer.

But I have seen in screwfix, toolstation, they only sell end feed in packs of 10 or 25 and that is very expensive when I only need 1 of each.

Thanks for any help

Sponsored Links
Yes, they do. Been And Queued and Wickes sell in smaller packs, but merchants should do them individually.

Some may sell shorter lengths of pipe, ie. by the metre, and if you don't have a reel of solder, buying Yorkshire solder ring fittings will save you buying some.

thanks for your reply.

I did remember seeing wickes do packs of 10 a while ago I think.

What is the average price for a 22mm tee, 22mm elbow and reducer? About a fiver?

I rarely buy individually, but you should get some change from a fiver for these.

At least enough for a half at your local. ;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back