Plumbing Job.

You can do a great job selling yourself, why not get a mailshot/flyer done and target your local area, give some sample prices for common jobs.

Make sure you deliver them yourself though :cool:

Sponsored Links
Last few weeks ago had to get a new passenger window in my van because that got smashed,

'Fraid that's the downside to living in Liverpool.
:D
Good luck to you mate!!

Last few weeks ago had to get a new passenger window in my van because that got smashed,

'Fraid that's the downside to living in Liverpool.
:D
Good luck to you mate!!

Well, wasn't going to elaborate on that part, but as you comment, it was me who smashed the window.

If the van is locked from the drivers door, it locks the back doors, then if you manually open the backdoors with the key, when you shut the doors, it locks within about 3 seconds.

So, yeah, moving some furniture for my nan, struggling getting it in the back of the van on my own, I drop my keys, step out, and shut the door {>.<}

Tried everything to break into it without damaging it, bent my door back slightly to get a coathanger down with superglue on the end, then put it on the lock and left it to dry to pull the lock up, just didnt work...

Couldn't get anything down the side of my door either to pull the lock up, the way the van is designed stops you from being able to do that.

So my last effort (before I was going to smash the window with a hammer) was to drill a small hole in the window and try to lift the lock with a flat bladed screwdriver.

Using my dremel and little stone bit I'm drilling through the window, get about halfway through and take it off so the glass can cool down, and my grandad has a little poke at the half drilled hole, and Shatter!!!!!

Used a company called A1 Glass, they came out to me and charged £75 for a new window fitted, I would recommend them to anyone (don't know where I stand with advertising on the site with that one). Auto glass quoted aver £200 :eek:

You can do a great job selling yourself, why not get a mailshot/flyer done and target your local area, give some sample prices for common jobs.

Make sure you deliver them yourself though :cool:

I've decided no more job hunting!!

Going to straighten myself out with money and advertise, thats where the money is, and I've kitted myself up to do that so no point sacking it off now.

I will get a quote off that Liability website tomorrow and post the amount it will cost (really tired now) 05:32am, I should be away with the fairys by now!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
£285.73 to cover me up to 1 million, from a company called Fortis, best quote I've had so far, cheers for that link :D

Back