Plumbing Work

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone in Wirral/Liverpool area looking to take on, or even if they are needing a labourer.

I am 19 years old. I have 2 years experience working with a plumber and being sent out on jobs to be completed by myself.

I attend college on Tuesdays 9-5 (which will be the only day I am not available). I am on my 3rd year of the Technical Certificate working towards City & Guilds Level 3.

I know a lot about the work involved, how to do it, materials used etc, and my work is to high standards.

My customer relation skills are really good, I have no problem sparking up a friendly chat with a customer, I also know how to use my manners.

Punctuality is my middle name, I will always be on time, I get out of bed even if I am ill, I am not someone to let you down.

As some of you may have noticed my hobby is coming on the DIYnot Plumbing Forum and posting, and when I'm not on here, I am reading through my plumbing NVQ 3 JTL book :) if that doesn't show my great interest for plumbing, then I don't know what does.

I have my own van and most of the tools required as a plumber, so travel is no problem for me.

This post also goes to anyone who knows of any companies looking to take on if they are not themselves. Please let me know as it would be greatly appreciated.

If you require references I can give you previous employers and my college tutor.

Thanks,

John.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back