Plumbing spigot dilemma under sink

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I need to buy another spigot for my dishwasher it’s currently got a blanking screw cap on, I am struggling to find the correct size.

The internal diameter of the current (washing machine) spigot is 32mm as per pic 2, but the thread size is 45mm as per pic 1

Where can I get the part from (a new spigot with correct thread cap)

IMG_2805.jpeg

IMG_2804.jpeg

IMG_2806.jpeg

Seems so simple Job but can’t find it anywhere

Cheers

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Fit a new trap with 2 spigots. Manufacturers don't all use the same threads on spigots . Unless you know the manufacturer of yours ,and even then you might not find anyone who stocks their spigot , your wasting your time.

Reactions: CBW
Are all sing plug dimensions the same? It’s only the pipe that the new trap connects to that may be different?

Sponsored Links
The trap , connects to the sink waste,and they are 40mm traps. Unless you have a European waste fitting ,the thread sizes in UK are industry standard.
The waste pipework where it meets the new trap may need adjusting to align them .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back