Washing machine waste spigot blank off

Joined
24 Oct 2020
Messages
7,035
Reaction score
2,602
Country
United Kingdom
How do you blank off a washing machine sinks waste spigot?
Under kitchen sink I need to remove washing machine pipe.
Ill just pull pipe off the spigot.

There is a mcalpine blue plug i see, is that universal?
Also 1" BSP female threaded blanking cap.
Which should I use and where to buy.
Screwfix or Toolstation don't seem to stock.
I don't know the brand off waste either so are they standard sizes.

Thanks
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top