Plumping back to wall toilet

28 Jun 2021
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Question on replacing close couple pan toilet with back to wall close couple pan toilet: It will be hard to guess whether the pan connector is fitted properly to the toilet spigot, is it best to use Flexible WC Pan connector, photo below?

Sponsored Links
Fit the pan connector to the toilet ,then push the whole thing into the soil pipe ,but you need to ensure the pan connector and soil pipe are in alignment.
You can use a flexi if you wish ,but rigid is better.
either that or use a WC - F21R - they're designed for BTW pan connectors where maintaining the connection when pushing the pan back cannot be guaranteed, usually used with stack connections that aren't straight back.

Sponsored Links
I use a flexible connector on mine. I expand it fully and connect at both ends then slide the pan into place.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local