Plusnet mobile billing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Plusnet are dropping their rebadged EE mobile service, and have suggested I move to EE direct. The EE sim only offer is a little cheaper, so I signed up to EE yesterday, on a monthly package, identical to what PN were offering. The email said my service would swap within 24 hours, on the same mobile number.

My PN data month renews tomorrow, PN take their monthly fee 11th/12th of each month. Is PN a month in credit, or debit - anyone know whether they should, or should not take a payment on the 11th September?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Plusnet are dropping their rebadged EE mobile service, and have suggested I move to EE direct. The EE sim only offer is a little cheaper, so I signed up to EE yesterday, on a monthly package, identical to what PN were offering. The email said my service would swap within 24 hours, on the same mobile number.

My PN data month renews tomorrow, PN take their monthly fee 11th/12th of each month. Is PN a month in credit, or debit - anyone know whether they should, or should not take a payment on the 11th September?
Mrs lost had the same notification today, was paying £6.75 on a monthly rolling contract so will have to see what EE have to offer

Mrs lost had the same notification today, was paying £6.75 on a monthly rolling contract so will have to see what EE have to offer

Save you looking - £6 pm , unlimited, unlimited, with 5Gb per month. I think they are suggesting, that when you run out of data, rather than stopping you dead, it continues at a slow pace.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back