Police Complaints?

Oh, brown definitely :LOL: I went over the edge years ago wibble wibble. :confused: :eek: ;) :cry:

-7 wimp we had alledgly -10 round here, mind you hardly verifable on a £1.98 thermometer is it !

Sponsored Links
Eddie M said:
How about 3 or 4 bags of sugar in the fuel tank? (his not yours!!)
they tried that on Mythbusters and the engine poodled on just as if nothing had happened, in the end it was neat bleach that stopped the engine :)

kendor said:
Eddie M said:
they tried that on Mythbusters and the engine poodled on just as if nothing had happened, in the end it was neat bleach that stopped the engine :)

It was the water content that stopped it. Bleach has a very small sodium content that would be neither here nor there in an engine.

joe

joe-90 said:
kendor said:
Eddie M said:

It was the water content that stopped it. Bleach has a very small sodium content that would be neither here nor there in an engine.

joe
Here we go again, watch the program before you comment! i watched it recently and the bleach is what did the trick!

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
joe-90 said:
kendor said:
Eddie M said:

joe
Here we go again, watch the program before you comment! i watched it recently and the bleach is what did the trick!

I watched it too. It was the water that was drawn into the engine that stopped it, whether it had a very weak sodium hypochlrite content is immaterial. Do you know anything about the chemistry of combustion at all?

joe

joe-90 said:
kendor said:
joe-90 said:
kendor said:
Eddie M said:

joe

I watched it too. It was the water that was drawn into the engine that stopped it, whether it had a very weak sodium hypochlrite content is immaterial. Do you know anything about the chemistry of combustion at all?

joe
joe stop being such a w*nker you really think you are getting one of someone else with your stupid comments but you aren't fooling anyone! if you watch the program again you will hear them saying that the bleach was the ingredient that stopped the engine! that's good enough for me but i'm sure you will want to argue it.
does anyone like you in your family? just wondering?

Milk works a treat congeals nicely after a time ... Almost as effective as half a yard of ready mix through the sunroof..
:D :D

empip said:
Milk works a treat congeals nicely after a time ... Almost as effective as half a yard of ready mix through the sunroof..
:D :D
is that pasteurised? ;)

Nah you only need about a litre --- just a few inches ... Soon be up to yer eyes if caught tho'. :D

Sponsored Links
Back