Police raid home of councillor

Probably because they knew that those girls weren't going for a holiday I'd guess.

Sponsored Links
So why were their parents blaming the british authorities when their kids skipped off?

Because there is an ever-growing attitude that it is always someone else's fault.

People appear to increasingly seek to avoid taking responsibility for their own actions and to look at the real reasons why things happen.

Albeit the police perhaps made errors in handling that case, the parents need to take a long hard look at why their daughters sought to run off to Syria in the first place.

Clearly, they had that idea long before anyone else became involved (i.e. the school and police) and the parents should ask themselves what THEY did to encourage/discourage their children.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
I see no problem in letting them go to Syria. It's letting them back that's the problem.
I agree with that. Perhaps the government should offer free flights but make it clear it's a one way ticket with no right of re entry. Once they've gone, they've gone. To borrow a phrase.

(Engage Kryten voice) Excellent idea, with just one minor drawback: anyone and everyone can get into Britain these days!

All the more reason to take norcons advice and vote for UKIP.
Whatever else they fck up you could at least hope that they might do something about that.

Sponsored Links
All the more reason to take norcons advice and vote for UKIP.
Whatever else they fck up you could at least hope that they might do something about that.

I sincerely hope so.

Back