we are called polski plasterers covering the uk
no work permits no cscs or work visa or ppe
but we will take over
all work guarenteed by bodgeit and scarper
£30 per day each
please call 118118 polski plasterers
we cant be beaten on price
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

just got the contract m8te for us too start that rendering job on the frunt of the immergration office got the wiggs and sunglasses m8te

Sponsored Links
iv got the england wigg on m8te there was a sale on today selling them for 10p got us both one

iv got the england wigg on m8te there was a sale on today selling them for 10p got us both one
buy another one the missus wants one ,i tell u what buy the lot and we will sell them on e bay at 20peach we will make amillion, also i cant find my steel toe caps so ill wear my big clown shoes that will go good with the wig and my 30 ins trowel oh yeah ill be on stilts as well

Have you tried to get a job in Jepardy? I have heard there are thousands of jobs in Jepardy. I am off there next week....

Do you know where it is? :LOL:

Very funny :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What about pole danse. Is that included?

roy c";p="1657745 said:
Have you tried to get a job in Jepardy? I have heard there are thousands of jobs in Jepardy. I am off there next week....

Do you know where it is? :LOL: cheers roy we will follow you up there, ive heard jepardys a nice place with its own game show and everything ;)

I'll get the "caravan " sorted but will bring my own sleepin' bag after the episode with "Scabbies " off the caravan's blankets on a Mc Alpine site in the 70'S....Long story... :oops:

The Polish jibes are a bit tired and unoriginal now.

There are plenty of our own dossers to sort out. We could have the 30,000 claiming dole out on the Costas back , for a start.

Another group of Poles had to overcome prejudice to work here some years ago.

They were the pilots who fought in the Battle of Britain, and played a major part in stopping a Nazi invasion - many died. We would not have freedom now if it were not for them. Even Norman Tebbit, no lover of immigrants, said we should welcome the Poles.

For a bit of education perhaps have a look at the Polish War Memorial , or the recent BBC programme

I don't hear anyone complaining about them coming over here and taking those jobs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back