Polycell all purpose filler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys new here so sorry if this has been asked before,

I'm filling some holes in my plaster walls but on stirring the filler to try and achieve the creamy texture so that it can be applied to the walls it's staying dry and crumbly which in turn making it difficult to apply. Is it OK to add a little water to help achieve the creamy texture?

Cheers
Chris

Sponsored Links
That's fine but don't add too much or it will become too wet. If it's an old tub that has set somewhat, or has had water added previously, then you may still have problems and a new tub would be better.

Thanks for your answer misterhelpful, tub is not quite 12 months old and just seams a little dry after taking covering paper thingy off and mixing. I might separate some out and mix with a little water as I have a fair bit left.

Sponsored Links
Might be best to get powdered filler next time which has a longer shelf life and can be mixed to your desired consistency.Regards

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back